Antonio will take us for a walk through characteristic but less well known areas of Naples....
Berlusconi has typified the good and the bad in Italian political and social life for the last few decades. An entrepreneur dedicated to politics - or a philanthropist thirsty for power?
We will be looking at the relationship between spelling and pronunciation by listening to (and reading) two songs, one of which is the Italian version of a hit of the sixties we believe some of you will recognize….Oh! And we won’t forget to analyse particularly interesting grammar points.
Other dates for 2018
- 16 May – Claudia Daniotti – Giotto and 14th-Century Padua: A Renaissance before the Renaissance?
- 20 June – Barbara Corti
- 18 July – Summer Meal
- 19 September – Andrea Mattiello
- 17 October – Annamaria Baker & Gabriella McGhee
- 21 November – Enrica Napoletano – Libera, Associations, names and numbers against mafias – On the other side of the mafia
- 12 December – Christmas Party