San Gimignano is a small walled hill town in the province of Siena, Tuscany, north-central Italy. Known as the Medieval Manhattan, San Gimignano is famous for its medieval architecture, unique in the preservation of about a dozen of its tower houses. An informative, entertaining and interactive evening with Alex.
This year we went to Taormina, Verona and Naples and took many photos that we would like to share with you. Some are of beautiful and known places, others of places less frequented by tourists but with their own characteristics and their own charm. I hope you will enjoy them.
Other dates for 2019
- 20 March – Barbara Corti – La Puglia
- 17 April – Informal evening
- 15 May – Claudia Daniotti – Topic tba
- 19 June – Paolo Giannone – Topic tba
- 17 July – Summer meal
- 18 September – Enrica Napoletano – Topic tba
- 16 October – Informal evening
- 20 November – Annamaria Baker and Gabriella McGhee – Topic tba
- 11 December – Christmas meal