To see the full text, click on the title. Currently meetings are held online via Zoom and start at 19:45
One of the Italian excellences is the Neapolitan classic song, which over time has become a symbol of musical Italy in the world. The classical repertoire, which goes from the early 19th century to the immediate postwar period, has been interpreted by many world-famous artists; in fact, the history of [...]
A little mental stimulation during this period of forced inactivity.
Tonight we will discover Umbria together, from history to culture, from culinary and artisan traditions to places of art and worship, from the atmosphere of medieval villages to nature and events. A path to discover the region considered the green heart of Italy.
Dates for 2021
- 21 April – Paolo Giannone – Ndrangheta, the Calabrian Mafia
- 26 May – Enrica Napoletano – topic Rita Levi Montalcini
- 23 June – Alex Dunitz – Invisible Squares
- 21 July – Summer Meal?
- 22 September – Claudia Daniotti – Topic tbc
- 20 October – tbc
- 17 November – tbc
- 15 December – Christmas Meal